Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sweetness

Last night I was over at my sister-in-law's house when my niece came up to me and gave me a dollar for our adoption fund.  She wanted to tithe the birthday money that she received.  It was such a sweet act that melted my heart.  She gets it!  I am still blown away that the average church going person only gives 2.2% of their income away.  There is so much joy in giving that it is not even measurable.

Today Grace  got her bank and gave money for our adoption fund too!  This was an unprompted act on her own part!  Grace and Lydia also made about 20 pictures for our "adopted" children.  They really wanted me to make sure that they got it, so I am going to tuck those pictures away so someday our children will know that they were loved long before they were ever adopted into our family.  A child's heart is so precious!


No comments: