Monday, November 3, 2008

5:15 AM

Since they went to bed early two nights ago, they made up for it this morning.  

5:15  - Lydia starts crying - Adie thinks it is time to get up

5:27 - Lydia and Grace are talking in bed

5:32 - I hear wrestling in bed

5:48 - They are playing the Kazoo in bed.  Seriously - who wants to hear that in the morning!  I love my children to pieces, but the kazoo? 

6:12 - I yell for the 8th time that it is still the middle of the night and they all need to go back to sleep.  (In my book, unless there is a 7 on the clock - the first number mind you, then it is still the middle of the night.)

6:45 - We finally all get out of bed to start the day.  Adie had started the process of taking her PJ's off when I went to get her out of her crib.  So very helpful at the young age of 21 months!

I am laughing right now just thinking about what they all did this morning before they were actually out of bed.  I am hoping Adie takes a nice long nap to make up for a few hours of lost sleep.  

We are awaiting the arrival of daddy at 4pm.  He was gone for the past two days working on a PULSE event.  We have become so accustomed to having him around that it is really lonely when he is gone.

I am off to enjoy this AMAZING fall day here in Minnesota!

No comments: