Saturday, March 20, 2010

Titus

We went to visit a friend at the hospital who just had a baby this morning.

All EIGHT of us.

It was great. The kids were good, quiet and respectful the whole time.

I sometimes forget that my boys are still experiencing new things.

We all get into the elevator to leave...no big deal...we all get off the elevator...

no wait...we all didn't get off the elevator. I realized that Titus was still on the elevator as the door closed and proceeds to go down to the basement. It was like in Home Alone when she screams..."Kevin!" If it wasn't for my fast thinking husband who ran down two flights of stairs to go and rescue him, I don't know what I would have done. Because he would have darted out of the doors as soon as it opened on a different floor.

All I could think about was how traumatized he was going to be, but he actually thought it was funny...not so much to me.

Just another adventure for the Larsen's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is really funny. and alex says he could just picture carl doing that. fast thinker. glad there could be smiles at the end of the event.

Leah Wentzel said...

lol, that is horrible! i am glad your hubby got him, that would have freaked me out too!