Thursday, March 4, 2010

He's smiling

As you can see from the pictures below, Jack is smiling and cooing. It is so sweet to hear him talking. He is also one big boy! 13lbs plus some and still growing. I can't imagine how much food he will eat in a few years.
It reminds me of when I was growing up with 4 brothers and two cousins that lived with us - 6 boys. They would eat a pan of bars in a nanosecond - wham - gone! I would pull brownies out of the oven and they would all grab spoons and a gallon of milk. Imagine the sight of mouths wide open and all of them breathing through their mouths to cool the brownies off before swallowing them. I know for a fact that they burned the inside of their mouths a few times just because they were "famished."

gotta run...Silas and Adie are screaming at each other.

No comments: