Thursday, March 4, 2010

My husband is...

Amazing.

I could never do what I do without his help and support. I would seriously go crazy. Well, some days I feel on the brink of craziness but then everyone goes to sleep and God's mercies are new every morning.

Carl gets up with the kids in the morning and he lets me come out around 7:30. He always has a glass of orange juice waiting for me. (If you know me, that is my coffee. I am completely addicted to it. I need it every morning or my day is just not right.)

He comes out of his office to rescue me when total chaos falls upon the Larsen home.

He plays rough the kids. He is funny. He makes us laugh and captures all our fun moments on the video camera.

He gives the kids their baths at night and blesses each one of them as they fall asleep.

He provides for our family.

He brings out the best in me and our children.

I am so thankful to be his wife!

No comments: