Friday, March 26, 2010

Lydia's favorites

I interviewed Lydia last night because she earned the privilege of staying up later by cleaning the living room. (side note: She is the one telling me at night that I would really appreciate it in the morning if I cleaned up the house before going to bed. Oh - she is so much like me that it makes me laugh)

Lydia age 5

1. Playing with Jack
2. Special Dates with Daddy
3. Special dates with Nana
4. Winning prizes at RAD (Wednesday Church night)
5. Painting pictures
6. Riding horses
7. Looking at books
8. Peeling carrots and potatoes
9. Playing with my cousins
10. swimming at the lake cabin

Favorite place to go? Sauk Centre McDonald's Playland
What do you want to be when you grow up? Mom
Food? Mac and cheese
Favorite books? Annie's apple farm and Usborne First Experiences
Favorite Uncle? (I only asked this because my brothers always fight to see who is the favorite uncle of the day) "That's a hard one...I think it is Joel."
Favorite Bible verse:
The law of your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold or silver pieces. Psalm 119:72

No comments: