Friday, August 8, 2008

Off to Nana's house

Grace and Lydia just went to Nana and Papa's house for a sleep over.  Uncle Chris came and visited and was on his way to visit them too.  So G & L schemed as to how they could go along "just to visit."  So with gleeful waves and kisses blowing in the air, they drove off to the farm.  I love my children.


Uncle Chris was a rockstar for watching my three girls this morning while Carl and I headed off to our first Chamber of Commerce meetings.  It was great to be able to go with my hubby and encourage him on this new adventure.  Hopefully soon he will be able to post what he is working on.  Now Chris earned uncle of the year award for having to change a blow out on Adie while we were gone.  Every time that happens to me, I just remember that it is just food that has gone through a baby.  It not as gross when you think of it in those terms.  

I have Adie napping and a garage that is calling..."clean me - please."


No comments: