Friday, August 1, 2008

Few pictures from today

Adie thinks that she is a "big girl" now and wants to walk everywhere.  Never mind that she fell five times trying to walk up the driveway.  She was so proud of herself when she finally made it to the top.

The cadillac of all strollers.  I love this thing!  It took me a while to save up for this bad boy but it was worth it!  We use it all the time to go on longer walks or just for containment in the mall.
I get so many strange looks.  I actually love watching people's reaction to this stroller.  (Valco Baby is the brand name just in case you were wondering.)

We made it to the park and I had some happy girls.


If I don't know where she is, chances are the bathroom.  It is the first place I look.  She has never actually gone potty in the potty chair, but someday she will surprise herself and do it.  Cousin Della likes the chair we pulled it out for her, but Adie seems to like it too!  Maybe I will have her trained before she turns two!


No comments: