Saturday, November 14, 2009

We are on our way...

Our flight out of MSP leaves at 2:55 today.

DC to Ethiopia leaves around 8pm tonight, so if you are up in the middle of the night you can be praying for me. This will be a LONG flight especially since I am pregnant.

Ethiopia is 9 hours ahead of us. We arrive at 8pm Ethiopian time on Sunday night.

We have our embassy date on Thursday...pray we don't have to wait hours and hours there.

Friday night we travel home and arrive back in MSP around 4:30pm on Saturday.

Hopefully, I can update while I am gone, but it all depends if there is power.

PS: I am really excited to update that family photo on the top of the page. I couldn't bring myself to do it until we have the boys home.

6 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

awww, blessings on you as you travel. you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I, too, can't wait to see your updated family pictures and of course any pictures!

Dawn said...

our embassy appt was about 2 hours-there is a play area there for the boys so hopefully it will go smooth-good luck cant wait for your family to be all together

Dawn said...

oh yea bring snacks and water with you to the embassy incase its long

Dawn said...

oh yea bring snacks and water with you to the embassy incase its long

Sarah Bradshaw said...

Hey, I'm trying every way I know to get ahold of y'all. I just sent you an e-mail with Rowan's new flight info and details.

Praying for y'all!!

Valerie said...

Praying for all of you Angel!