Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tagged

Michelle tagged me for this little game.

Here are the rules:

1. Go to the 4th folder where y
ou keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun

I have to admit that I wasn't going to do it until I looked at the picture.


This was right after Carl and I were married. We went to Africa with my in-laws. While Carl and my father-in-law did cataract surgeries, I went to the children's wing of the hospital. This is Mark - he was an orphan and I am pretty sure he had HIV. I desperately wanted to take him with me.

Little did I know that 7 years later I will be going back to take home two babies.


I tag...

1. My brother Chris...you just need to find a picture to post:)
2. Heather S.
3. Krista V.
4. and You! if you are reading this your tagged.

2 comments:

Dorg said...

Trying to get me to update my blog......tricky tricky....

But guess what. I don't have a 4th folder, thus no 4th picture......

And plus I don't do these silly "chain mail" stuff.

crazylady said...

let me get this straight....you didn't do the old fashioned sticker mail thing...but you want me to do the new techy tag thing....wellll...so as to not disappoint...I will..but it will take me all afternoon while you are at Sams club to update my blog with a picture...something I Haven't done on the blog yet...