Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blessed

I just caught up with all my orders for this week for my Wings site. Thank you so much for everyone that put in an order this week. I feel so blessed that so many people want to support our adoption. It brings tears to my eyes to see how generous God's family is towards one another.

I have to admit that God is really making me a softy. It used to take a lot for me to cry. I was never one to cry at movies or even cry at the joyous events but lately everything brings tears to my eyes: a song, thinking about our future, our boys, our girls, my heart breaks for the lost and for all those children out there with no one to look into their eyes and truly care about them. Isn't that what we all want? Someone to look into our eyes and truly care about us.

No comments: