Friday, December 5, 2008

Flashback Friday

Christmas 2003


Life was a whole lot different 5 years ago. This was our little "Rooster." We called her "Roo" while she was in the womb, but it quickly changed to "Rooster" because she was our wake call in the morning. Granted once she was a little older she would sleep until 8 or 9 in the morning. I knew that I had it good, but I didn't know how good! I have no idea what I did all day but I was "busy."

Here was Grace's schedule:
8:00 wake up/eat/play
10:30-12:00 Nap
12:00 Eat/play
2:30-4:30 Nap
4:30-8:00 eat/play

I seriously thought I was busy. I had a child who loved to sleep! Now she thinks she will miss something if she sleeps. No more naps at our house (that is until you strap them into the van for a little drive about 4:30 in the afternoon. Those eyelids can get pretty heavy.)

I am cherishing my little girls right now because they grow up so fast. I pray that you are cherishing yours!

1 comment:

Scrap Happy said...

Hmmmm...you had a "Roo". It was a sign that you would meet me someday! :)