Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Adoption update

We have our home study on the calendar for January 6th! Yeah! The crazy part is that if we would have been home this weekend, she would have done it then! WOW!

Now we need to head down to the police station to have them write up a little notice that we have not committed any crimes:)

I was encouraged to talk to our social worker today. She is on our side and wants us to adopt! You don't always get that vibe when you talk to people in the adoption world.

I am now off to read to my girls and put them to bed.

2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Angel...I am so excited for you guys and journey (highs and lows) God is taking you on. Know that we are praying for you all! It amazes me how many of our prayer jar notes are for people who are adopting...very exciting!

Valerie said...

Hi Angel, reading this post brings back so many feelings, emotions, and thoughts. Please know it's all worth it. Please know if you ever want a word of encouragment or to talk someone who's been there, I would love to be a listening ear. You could send me an e-mail and I could give you a call. Know that I will be praying of your family