Thursday, September 4, 2008

Uplift

Tonight I went to a teachers meeting for a homeschooling coop that I am going to be apart of.  The name of the group is called UPLIFT.  I will be teaching a manners class for 4-5 year old and then the same class for 6-8 year olds.  I have to admit that I was feeling a little overwhelmed with trying to find great material for the classes, but after going to the teacher's meeting I am feeling more excited to create awesome lessons.  I am hoping tomorrow night I will have a little time to plan and prepare.  

This afternoon I made a turkey.  Now there is nothing nice and clean with cutting up a turkey.  I think it is just gross!  But because I love my husband, I did it.  Now we had turkey tonight, turkey sandwiches tomorrow and then turkey spaghetti sometime next week.  It's the meal that keeps on giving - what's not to love about that!

BJ, Lynnette and Gavin came over tonight for a little photo shoot with Carl.  I will have to add some pics.  They turned out really awesome!

off to bed!





No comments: