Sunday, September 28, 2008

Conference

My mind is full.

Carl and I went to a Desiring God Conference in the Twin Cities.  It was called The Power of Words and the Wonder of God.  Wow! is just a small word to describe this conference....my mind is still trying to process all that I heard this weekend.  It is already available for download if you are interested in listening, reading, or watching and part of it - go here.  

I highly recommend the session by Bob Kafflin - The wonder of Words and what happens when we sing and the other by Mark Driscoll -How Sharp the Edge? Christ, Controversy, and the Cutting of words.  These two guys rocked my world with what they said.  

The power of the tongue is quite a remarkable things...either you are building up or tearing down.  There is no in between.  I am quite tired but I really want to blog more about this tomorrow.  Until then please check out Desiring God.org  because there are so many resources available to you and to me - it is a blessing.

It was so great to have two days and two nights with Carl.  Thanks Mom for taking the girls!  

Off to bed!


No comments: