Wednesday, September 30, 2009

She is leaving...

My sister-in-law has been staying with us for the past five weeks because she had a pharmacy rotation here. We are sad to see her leave, but I know my brother is VERY anxious to have her back home. Every night that we eat a great meal, we look over and each other and try to guess what he is eating that night...usually we say ice-cream or cereal. It has been fun have another adult female around the house, little things seem to be done all the time: dishwasher unloaded, toys picked up, kitchen swept, etc. It has been a blessing. I wish she could have been here the first month we have the boys. Another added bonus is that Carl is extremely busy with work and I have someone to talk to at night besides Adie. (I love her, but when she is still wide awake at 9:30pm, I wonder what to do with her.)

Michaela is actually reading stories with Lydia and Adie as I type this. I hope the girls remember this time with her.

No comments: