Friday, July 3, 2009

She still is a rascal.

I was and still am packing to go Carl's family reunion at the lake cabin this weekend. Adie got into my makeup AGAIN! 3 eyeshadows and 1 blush scraped out onto the carpet. Some of you might have thought that we don't have that many stories anymore...nope...She still is a handful - mind you a cute handful. Lucky for her that I was so upset that all I could say was, "Adie we do NOT play with mommy's make-up." (I responded to her behavior...I didn't react. I really wanted to jump up and down and say, "Not my make-up again!"



As you can see I love Stanly Carpet cleaner and my Green machine. I think I got most of it out.

Note: Make sure you vaccum your carpet first! That is step 1. Step 2: clean with Stanly carpet cleaner. Step 3: Use the Green Bissel Machine.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Greatest house tool investment you've ever made, huh? Glad you have it - and this blog too - I think it saves your sanity. : )

Michelle H. said...

Oh Angel...I truly feel for you! We each have our own unique rasal...what will they be like when they are older?? Creative, think outisde the box lovers of Jesus I hope! Have a great weekend!