Friday, July 24, 2009

I am very very sad tonight.

It looks like the Ethiopian courts might close the end of Aug through Sept. Since we don't have a court date that means we will be lucky if we have the boys home by Thanksgiving.

That bit of news breaks my heart tonight.

This is the bible verse God just gave me.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Trying to be joyful while I trust. I am still praying we travel in September. I believe God can and will move mountains to bring our boys home. And if you personally know my family, then you know why it is important that we travel soon. Keep praying!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

jer. 29:11 got me thru our adoption journey... ;)

Unknown said...

oops. just realized i posted as my hubby, george! :) (yikes...wonder how many other comments i left as him!!!)

that should say meg!

Tengesdal 4 said...

We love you and are praying for miracles!!