Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Eurcerin and a scissors?

Two two-year olds, a 4 year old and a jar of Eurcerin is not a good combination.

My sister-in-law found Adie, Della and Lars up to their armpits in the cream. It is so oily and greasy that it really doesn't wash out...because it is not supposed to - it was made to keep your skin moist. When I finally came up, all I could do is laugh because it reminded me when Adie got into the Cetaphil. We asked Della who took the cover off the jar and of course she said, "Adie did."
I would believe her if she wasn't two and wasn't smart enough to blame someone else. Adie probably did, but I am sure Della was right there coaching her on.

Now, we were still cleaning up the other two clowns when I realized Adie had disappeared. I found her with a scissors cutting her hair. The really funny things is that two nights ago my brother-in-law told her she should just cut her hair off because she was fusing about it, when all the mothers gave him a nasty look. We were all thinking, "How dare you tell a two year old...much less Adie...to cut her hair. She will do it."

Adie loves to cut paper, but has never even put the scissors to her hair, that is until today. It has a nice layered look to it. I will work on "shaping" it tomorrow with some help from my sister-in-law. I can't get her to sit still by myself.

Adie is still Adie. I am sure some of you were missing my stories:) Welcome back...I am sure I will have more soon! Nothing really surprises me anymore...seriously...she is 5 kids packed into one little body! Oh, but I love her!

2 comments:

Tengesdal 4 said...

I was giggling as I read this! Simon put an entire jar of vaseline in his hair once! Please promise you'll post before & after pix of the hair!!!

Jake said...

i also would like to see pictures...