Thursday, April 23, 2009

Who has time to watch TV?

I was ponder that question when I was painting yesterday and today. I am not saying that we are running from activity to activity, but I keep myself plenty busy doing thing around here.

We are in the middle of finishing off our porch to turn it into a playroom and a place that so happens to hold our extra bed. Priming and painting two coats of paint is going to take me awhile. Have you ever tried to paint plywood? Take it from me...it is hard work.

While I was painting the outside of the house this evening, the girls were playing with the water spicket and making mud pies. What an evening to make mud pies...75 degrees with no breeze! Needless to say, we had to hose off before going in to take a bath.

Off to sew some more head scarves and nursing shawls. God is totally blessing this adventure!

Please pray we get a referral soon for our children. We just want to know who they are!

No comments: