Thursday, July 3, 2008

We're back..

We are now moved into our new home in Minnesota.  We just got internet yesterday so I have been out of the loop for some time. I have been unpacking boxes like crazy.  My legs have so many bruises that I feel like I am Grace.  (she has so many bruises that it makes me nervous to take her out in public sometimes)  The overwhelming part of moving in now over and we are starting to realize that we are not going back.  Living next to my sister-in-law is amazing.  Last night was the first meal I had to make since before we moved.  It is a huge blessing not to have to cook or watch my children for parts of the day so that I can unpack.

My new email is larsenangel@charter.net

We have a family reunion this weekend but after that I will post pictures of our new place and new adventures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOOHOOO!!!! You made it!!!! We are all missing you and your family here but pray God's richest blessings on your new adventures the Lord has brought you on!!

The Stofferahn's