Monday, July 21, 2008

Sleeping...and baseball fun


The cheer team!  We set up the baseball batting cage in our neighbor's backyard.  The kids had a great time trying to hit a few balls.

Kissing cousins




All of my girls are sleeping right now. I don't remember the last time that happened!  Swimming lessons wiped out Grace and Lydia.  So with my free time I am paying bills, catching up on email and wait...I hear Adie crying.  Gosh my time was really short!  But on the bright side...I did get 5 minutes!  

We are so thankful to have Daddy back from Africa.  The girls love the videos of lion, penguins and leopards.  We missed him so much!  A girls' mind is a battlefield when her husband is gone.  I didn't sleep well and I had to recite bible verses over and over until I would eventually fall asleep.

It has been so awesome living next to family!  We have shared so many meals and so many life activities that is has been a  real blessing!

1 comment:

Tengesdal 4 said...

When did you get family pictures taken? They are AWESOME!!! Who took them? Are these self-photos or did you do them for Carl's business.... so many questions, I know!!! It's what happens when I spend all my time with toddlers.... I sure hope that when I split the time with teenagers I won't split my conversations between arguing and questions... hmmm.... you might have to stop me! :)