Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pain in the neck

Yesterday morning I woke up with the biggest kink in my neck and I was hoping that today would be better. Unfortunately, it is not!

So - I am a little bit humbled right now. In two hours we have our homestudy and my house is no where near as clean as I would like it to be. God is really breaking the neat freak that lives inside of me! I almost hate to admit it that if I add two more children (that means 5 kids 5 and under) that I would have to declare myself a messy. Yikes!

Right now I am calling around to get a massage because tomorrow Carl and I leave for Cancun to shoot a wedding. That's right! We are going somewhere warm to work! Yahooo! ... I just need my neck to feel better!

2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Oh....I'm soooo sorry! That stinks! My sister it a chiropractor in St. Cloud if you're intersted in getting an adjustment. She works at Minser Chiro. I hope you feel better soon! Enjoy the warm weather and a great time as a couple!

Tengesdal 4 said...

Praying for you lots today-