Thursday, January 15, 2009

Facebook

I finally signed up...

Well, not really - Carl did it for me.

He was kind of tired of being responsible for telling what what going on in the cyber-world out there. (like friends having babies...etc.)

I came home one night and flipped open the laptop to find myself signed into my account.

Facebook is a crazy networking environment.

To all my bloggy readers...I still like this environment better. Have no fear, I am still here.

We have sick kids this week and I have a head cold. The sun will shine tomorrow and hopefully it will be warmer and they all will have smiles on their faces!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hope you all get better really soon and I am glad you blog Angel cause your life is worth reading about. But I am glad to have you as a FB friend too. : ) I have found the networking on there to be very helpful and enjoyable so hopefully you will get some enjoyment out of it as well. Looking forward to Saturday...are you thinking hanging out here would be best? I don't know if it will be very fun to bundle up the kids to go anywhere. See you soon!