We asked the girls today at lunch, "What are some things we could do this spring and summer to build memories with you? What would you like to do?"
Here were their answers...(Daddy threw in a few too)
1. Camp in the backyard and make smores the same night
2. Water balloon fight
3. Go to Slyvan Lake (Daddy)
4. Explore a cave (Daddy)
5. Fly a kite
6. Go on 7 picnics (we have 7 boxes so we can check them off when we do it)
7. Ride bikes AND wear helmets (Go Lydia with extra precaution!)
8. Put up the hummingbird feeder
9. Plant flowers
10. Hike through our woods and pick up trash
11. Take the girls rock climbing (indoors...this was also Daddy's)
12. Make pretty rainbow crafts (I can this one with ease!)
13. Blow bubbles
14. Make a snowball inside...What? This is clarified with ..."Dad, we can just fill the bathtub with ice cubes and play."
So here it is...our checklist! We are letting them add as they think of things but this will hang on our refrigerator so that we can cross things off as we do them. (I have two type A's who LOVE to check things off lists) We should have a pretty fun spring and summer!
DaySpring Gift Sets Just $10 Each Shipped (Regularly $22+)
47 minutes ago