Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gavin Thomas Ostendorf

BJ and Lynnette had Gavin Thomas very late last night.  He weighed 3 lb 8 oz and 15 1/2 inches long.  He went into surgery at 3 am and was finished by 6 am.  They were able to put all of his intestines back in with just the one surgery.  Praise God!  Now all he has to do is grow and get strong so he can come home.  Please pray for a speedy recovery for Lynnette and the little guy and that BJ would get some sleep!  I am sure that my 4 brothers are very excited to have a nephew.  They didn't know what to do when I had three girls in a row.  They just wanted to buy trucks and barn yard animals...not dolls and princess stuff!

Thank you for all of your prayers!

My poison ivy is looking and feeling much better - I still have a long way to go to have a clear face again but I am not at the point at wanting to rip my skin off - so that is very good!  We are getting back into the routine of doing school and playing and trying to keep the house clean for that "showing" that could happen at any minute!

I think it is time to go and do a craft with my girly girls!


No comments: