Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun Day

Grace got a "new" pair of skis.  If you know me well, you know that I LOVE to garage sale and this was an awesome deal.  She is excited to hit the slopes this winter.  Now I need to find a pair for Lydia.

Baby Julia....We went to Mitchell to see Carl's cousin Ruth who had a baby on Friday.  Julia was just a little tyke coming in at 5 1/2 lbs.  The girls just love to hold her.  Even Adie thought that she was really cool.  Adie wanted to be right next to Julia at all times.  It is hard to believe that Grace was Adie's age when Lydia was born.  I am really thankful that I didn't know any different.  (and I had two amazing sleepers - it is not hard to have two kids 14 months apart if they both sleep well:)


This is Adie's "CHEESE" pose - where did her eyes go?

No comments: