Thursday, May 15, 2008

Trust

God says it eloquently when he says that life is a vapor and we are but a mist.  Today I was reading in Psalm 78 and thinking how I need to tell the next generation of the glorious things that God has done in my life so that they may know the wonders that only He could have done. So often we take credit for what only God can do.

 We are in the process of selling our home and moving to back to my husband's hometown to start a video production company.  All of this was completely God's timing!  We love Sioux Falls and finally feels like home after 3 years of being here.  But in December, God made it very clear to us that we need to pack our bags and trust him, so in a little over a month we will hit the trail and trust him for our daily bread...literally.  If I believe God is who he says he is and can do what he says he can do and His word is alive and active in me then I am going to believe God (Thank you Beth Moore).  

This morning my girls sang, "Happy Modder's Day" again to me.  I love that they have no idea that Mother's Day is once year and so Mother's day can be everyday at our house.


No comments: