Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cancer Free!!



Last July I had the awesome opportunity to shave my head with a neighbor girl named Lauren.  Tonight we had a party to celebrate her tests from Monday saying that she was cancer free.  Praise the Lord! God has taught me a lot about strength, perseverance and trusting in him alone for daily Grace.  Lauren is a girl who radiates warmth and love and compassion.
I never once heard her complain in all of this.  Every time she came over to watch Little House on the Prairie or play dolls with the girls she always had a smile on her face.  (You know this winter we were hardly ever sick so that means that Lauren could come almost anytime she wanted to hang out.  Only God could do that!)  I give God all the glory and honor and praise for healing our dearly beloved Lauren.


No comments: