Friday, May 30, 2008

Family life

I have been getting some great family time this week, but I do miss my husband. I never like being apart from him because he is my helpmate and best friend.

He left me in MN while he took his parent's extra car back to Sioux Falls.  (side note: Don't hit raccoons...they can be expensive road kill.  The headlight didn't fair too well).

So I have been spending time in St. Cloud cleaning and getting ready to move in on June 30th.  I can hardly believe that the time is coming and nearly here.  We know that God is faithful and he has called us to move and start our own business.  So we are putting one foot in front of the other knowing he will provide for our family.  

Please pray for my brother and his girlfriend who are having a baby very soon and he/she has some complications with his/her intestines.  

Well, my brother and future sister-in-law just walked in the door...better run

No comments: